The college mechanism for the library management is in the form of our library committee which consists of:
1. Dr. Anamika Rathore : Principal
2. Mr. Yogendra Tanwar : Librarian
3. Dr. Neetu Tak : Faculty member
4. Dr. Sadia Masood : Faculty member
5. Ms. Prabha Sharm : Faculty member
6. Miss Radhika : One Student Representative
The committee is empowered to review the various library resources. The committee normally meets quarterly in a year, and in some special cases. The principal can convene its meeting with library committee which consists of faculty members and a student representative. The major responsibilities of the library committee is :
- Framing and modifying the general rules and regulations for the proper functioning of the library,
- Selection of books for purchase and issue orders for purchase them to the extent of allocated budget,
- Placing orders for subscribing useful magazines and periodicals,
- To watch the proper maintenance of the library and to keep the library well equipped.
- To make availability of the library services to the maximum and optimum use by the staff and the pupil teachers.
Library is fully computerized. Open Public access catalog programme is installed. The record of issue and return of books is maintained with the help of the locally prepared software.
The college library has computers, internet bandwidth and reprographic facilities. The staff and the pupil teachers of this college make optimum use of all the above facilities. The library remains open for 8.00 hours on all the working days. During examinations our library is kept open for 4.00 hours and during vacation time it is generally opened for 5 hours.
The following are the library resources available:
Book Bank Service
The needy students are issued 3 books for the whole session from the Book Bank of the Library every year.
BOOK BANK BOOKS ISSUED TO STUDENTS (2016-17)
BOOK BANK BOOKS ISSUED TO STUDENTS(2014-15)
BOOK BANK BOOKS ISSUED TO STUDENTS(2016-17)
We provide personalized reference service to our readers. It is our whole heated endeavor to provide right and timely information. The readers can approach the staff, which provides the needful. Question Papers pertaining to previous years' examinations are also stocked in the reference collection of the Library.
The Library provides its readers the in-house Xerox facility. This enables them to get the required and non issuable reading material Xeroxed.
The members can get the books issued and returned from the library according to their category. There are well laid norms for issue and return.
Timings for issue and return:
|Monday to Saturday:||09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.|
|Sunday:||09:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.|
The number of books that could be borrowed by a member from the library at a time varies category wise. Generally the books are lent for a period of 10 days.
|S. No.||Category of member||No. of books||No. of days|
|3.||B. Ed. Students||03||10|
Book may be re-issued if it is not in demand, but this will be at the discretion of the Librarian. The period of loan can be extended by the Librarian on the merit of individual case.
The reference books are not issued. They are meant for consultation within the library premises only.
Our college is a member of DELNET. DELNET resources for borrowing books from libraries, getting photocopies of articles for research and reference, and willing to contribute records of its library holdings for resource sharing purposes among the members of DELNET
Library Timings & Rules
The library remains open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday and from 9:00 am to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday. We offer its services around the year by keeping its doors open to the readers.
- All the students, teachers as well as the non-teaching staff members are the members of the library.
- The Librarian at the discretion of Principal may allow others to make casual use of library.
- Before entering the library, personal belongings of the readers must be kept at the entrance.
- Librarian may recall any books from the borrower at any time after issue.
- Members are responsible for any damage caused by them to the books or other property belonging to the library and shall be required to pay the penalty imposed upon them by the Librarian.
- Upon any infringement of the library rules, members shall forfeit the privileges of admission and membership of the library.
- A borrower shall replace a book if it is lost while in custody.
- In case borrower fails to replace a lost or damaged book within a month from the due date of its return, he/she shall pay to the Library the full cost of the book.
- A person loosing or damaging Library books repeatedly shall be debarred from using the Library.
- The reference books, journals and dissertations etc. shall not be issued.
- In special cases, the Librarian at his/her discretion may issue a reference book for a short period.
- Using the Library and borrowing books from it, is a privilege given to the members. Any misuse of this or violation of any rules or codes may lead to the cancellation of this privilege.
- The use of mobile phones in the Library is prohibited. Phones should either be switched off, or set to silent ring mode. Failure with these requirements may result in a fine and/or exclusion from the Library.
- Marking of books, dog-earing of pages and soling of books may deprive a member of his/her privilege.
- Members may give suggestions on acquisition of books, journals etc. and on all round improvement of the Library. Complaints, if any, be submitted to the Librarian in writing for proper action. Library rules may be amended or altered as and when necessary. For the final examination, the students are privileged to get the books issued on security that is refundable. After getting the no-dues cleared from the library, the students can get the security refund from the library itself.
The Library has a total collection of about 8013 Total books in English, Hindi and Punjabi. Some of the collections are also available in the form of CDs and DVDs received with books and magazines.
Consolidated Details of Library - 2016-18
Children T.T. College, Dadabari, Kota Details of Library
Session - 2016-17
Children T.T. College, Dadabari, Kota B – Details of Teaching Books
Session - 2016-18
Children T.T. College, Dadabari, Kota
Session - 2016-18
Children T.T. College, Dadabari, Kota List of Dictionary.
Children T.T. College, Dadabari, Kota List of Encyclopedia
Children T.T. College, Dadabari, Kota