Children School Samittee, Kota (Reg.no. 225/75-76) CMM_MANAGMENT COMMITTI
1. Our Children School Samittee Management
The Children School Samittee was founded in 1976 by Educationist Mr. S.A.Khan and Principal Mr. Ganshi Lal Pareek Both of these eminent personalities played a pioneering role in the field of education in Kota. Beginning with conventional Sr. Sec. Level Education. The Executive committee of Children School Samittee (CSS) continued to set up institutions in different parts of Kota Dist. In due course of time The executive members of children school samittee started teacher education course from session 2007 – 08 in urban area of Kota along with 02 institutions of senior secondary level and One Minority Institution at Jagpura, Kota. and NIOS Study Center with 80 teaching faculties and more than 1500 students. The Committee is managed by a dedicated team of professionals led by the Director Mr. S.A. Khan
Now This Samittee Runs Following Institution:
- Children Sr. School Chhawani, Kota
- Children Sr. Sec. School (NIOS Study Center) Chhawani, Kota
- Children Sr. Sec. School, Jagpura Ummedpura, Kota
- Children Teacher's Training College (B.Ed.) Dadabari, Kota
- Children Teacher's Training College (D.El.Ed.) Dadabari, Kota
- Minoriy Status Certificate to Maulana Azad College Of Education(B.Ed & S.T.C.) Ummedpura, Kota Bearing No. PS/MA/2012/208 Dated: 06/03/2012
The Executive committee of Children School Samittee (CSS), has a glorious vision – to provide education to maximum educants .
The Executive committee of Children School Samittee (CSS) is one of the oldest minority institutions in Kota, founded in 1976. It imparts broad and balanced professional education to students. The Committee believes that education is an ongoing process of revelation and re-interpretation that leads to a rapturous growth of each individual.